I love to read! I always thought receiving a book was the best gift other than a Tiffany’s Blue Box filled with jewelry. I bought my Honey a book for Valentines Day. Not super romantic, but right up his alley! The book is called Scouts in Bondage by Michael Bell.
- Invisible Dick by Frank Topham. My favorite Chapter is 2 – The Vanishing Helmet
- How Nell Scored by Bessie Marchant. The Cover photo cracks me up, Nell is lurking in the trees spying on two guys in a donkey cart.
- The Day Amanda Came by C.T. Reeves.
Followed by the sequel…
- The Corpse Came Too by Desmond Reid.
- Memorable Balls by James Laver
- Fairies I have Met by Mrs. Rodolph Stawell.
And the ever popular…
- The Farmer and the Fairy by Elizabeth Clark
- The World’s Famous Queens by Lydia Hoyt Farmer
Finally my most favorite book of all…
- Simple Hints for Mothers on the Home Sex-Training of Boys by Clare Goslett.