When I had my tea leaves read, remember how that gal told me I was going to get a puppy and soon?
I haven’t got one yet.
I think about it. In my head I use a baby talk voice that says “oooooo you sooooo cute arent you yes you are!”
That voice sickens me, yet I use it in my head to help me yearn for a puppy. What the heck do I want a pup for anyways? They are cute, and loyal with their little puppy licks and cute puppy toes… You heard that voice in YOUR head that time too didn’t you?
I need to make a list of all the reasons NOT to have a puppy – please feel free to help me out by adding to it.
The Edmonton Tourist’s Top 11 Reasons NOT to get a PUPPY
- They don’t sleep through the night – I just got ChatterBox sleeping through the night. A full night sleep is AWESOME!
- No one (MOM) will look after my puppy when I go on vacation.
- When Puppies get sick they don’t tell you what’s wrong…then I worry…then we are at the Emergency Vet for $1000 Alex
- Puppy poop needs to be clean up off my grass
- Puppy pee kills my grass – I only have grass for 4 months a year people! Grass is important to me even though its a weed.
- Puppy will want to sleep on my bed. I will say NO Puppy…But then he will look at me with those puppy dog eyes and I will cave because I love puppy more than the offspring.
- Puppy likes to chase The Ginge – my Orange Cat who lives under my porch that is not my cat but is a squatter. He things this is HIS house – Or he is a ghost haunting me.
- Puppy is very yippy – because puppy has a tiny puppy voice for a small dog to medium size dog. I REALLY want a Lhasa Apso because my last puppy was a Lhasa Apso and he was the smartest dog in the WORLD – true story.
- Puppy will want a purse to ride in. No puppy of mine will ride in a purse….unless he wants too – but then I will be embarrassed and have to blame puppy… unless it’s a Coach or MKors
- The Offspring will fight over who gets to walk puppy…liar – I will have to walk puppy
- Puppy will come with a stupid name like Foo Foo or Princess or Blue Ivy and it will take AGES to teach him his new name like George or Otis or Clive or Jedediah
Those reasons didn’t help…. yikes
- Lhasa Apso Dogs (dogster.com)
- How Much Does A Puppy Cost? (celebritynetworth.com)
- TicketCity: We Don’t Hate Puppies (ticketcity.com)