The last time I played tag I was being chased by my brother who not only tagged me, but tackled me and made me fall. Of course I cried because it was my aim it get him in trouble with my dad. Did it work? No. did I have fun that day? Yes until it hurt. hmmm Until it hurt, that might be a metaphor for this post.
I was tagged by My Naked Bokkie. She literally said “Tag you’re it”! Wow, game on Bokkie! I would normally ignore it but the number 11 popped up and we all know how I feel about 11. It is a very special number to me for many reasons I will never share and many reasons that I have shared. SO lets look at the rules shall we?
*You must post the rules.
*Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you tagged.
*Tag eleven people and link them to your post.
*Let them know you tagged them.
Okay , simple enough until I read the questions. Being narcissistic, I of course love to answer stuff about me and be cryptic in the process. I like having the spotlight be on me yet I like secrets. SO I will do my best to answers Bokkie’s questions even though some are not something feel 100% comfortable about.
- What was your favorite holiday ever? Where did you? What did you do? (Can you perhaps add some serious details here, so that I can start planning my next trip. I think real feedback is a pre-requisite to any holiday destination. Would cut my work in half.) Well, I have had many exquisite holidays. All are better than the last. Why you ask? because experience with travelling grows. I become wise to the should and should nots. I will say the best holiday I have ever had is one I have not taken yet. Hows that for not answering? My worst trip ever was to the Vancouver 86 World Expo. The question below will go into more detail about worst ever.
- Could you see yourself as a biker? (You see I could see myself as a biker, but it would seem that my entire social range thinks not. I want to know how many people I enjoy across the world share the same dream of one day being able to be a biker.) The worst trip ever saw my traveling on a Yamaha XS1100 with a trailer in tow to Vancouver. I was with the famous Idiot Stick. The bike was too big for him so when we pulled up to a stop sign, if the bike was on top of a rut (imagine the Fred Flintstone sound of him tippy towing while bowling) his little legs would wave frantically in hopes they would grow and be able to reach the ground. We would tip over in slow motion. I would leap of the back and save myself instead of trying to save him and the bike. I was strong enough to do both. But there is something quite pathetic about a female having to save the male time after time. So I quit doing it. This trip and bike was his idea. If he couldn’t remember to not drive on top of the ruts, that was his own stupid fault and I was not going to injure myself helping him any longer. By the time we had reached Hope, BC, I had enough. I jumped off the bike at the bottom of the Mountain and walked to the Esso. I couldn’t even stand to look at him I thought he was so stupid. This was the 27th time he dropped the bike. wow…. Does this make me want to pursue being a biker? NOT ON YOUR LIFE!
- What is the worst lie that you have ever told? Did anyone ever find out? (I think this might need some serious thought because we probably all put it away deep into our minds, hoping it will never surface. Mine did.) The WORST lie I ever told was a doozy. I confessed. It was serious. The result of my confession was better than I could have hoped for. Honesty is a good thing.
- Do you remember your first kiss? Tell us more? (Mine was disastrous. I am hoping that other people also had disastrous memories regarding that.) He was an Italian Football Player. It was at a Christmas dance and we were misletoed. I now know why he became a dentist. He needed the suction hose. MAN there was a lot of spit. I seriously needed a sponge to wipe the face down. He let Italians everywhere down. So much for that crush… Now my second kiss with a different guy and a different Christmas Dace made up for Italians everywhere…prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- Do you still have a love that is no longer in your life, but that you often think about? That you perhaps wonder what if…..? Yes, woulda shoulda coulda
- What is the one thing that you would change about your physical self? Something that you can’t change through work and goals. I would instantly change shoe size. There is nothing sexy about a size 10 sling back.
- Do you remember the first time you got absolutely trashed? Remember anything about it? I do. Winnipeg visiting the cousin. Drinking Canada Coolers. NEVER again would that green bottle pass my lips. Thankfully I knew not a soul.
- When you were a child, what was the one thing that you always thought you could be or wanted to be? (Before life blind sided you?) An animator.
- What food would you not eat, because you are too busy thinking about what it used to be? (When it was alive.) Liver. Ug. Seriously people it is the organ that filters toxins and crud. Who wants to eat that???
- If there is one person that you could ask God to bring back for a little while longer, who would it be? (I would battle between choosing my gran and choosing my brother. I would be grateful for either.) Easy. My beloved great gram. I miss her every day. I often think my memories of her have now become this unreal person. Then I ask my parents about them and my mom confirms that she was amazing. So either my mom’s views are skewed too or Gram was a truly marvelous soul.
- What is your favorite day of the week? Why? Friday! I love Friday nights. The anticipation of two days off and total relaxation of my free night. Often picnics are thrown in for good measure. Is there anything better than a family picnic on a friday night? I think not.
I am pretty sure the people I would love to hear the answer from won’t play. However, I may be pleasantly surprised. On with the questions for my taggers!
- What book did you read had the most profound impact on you and why?
- What is the most traumatic incident you have witnessed and do you think it had a lasting impact on you?
- What sound do you hear that always brings a smile to your lips?
- If you could invite 5 people over for dinner (alive or dead, famous or not) who would they be and why are they invited?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What is the kindest thing that someone ever did for you without you asking for it to happen?
- What song lifts your spirits?
- If you could live ANYWHERE on the planet, where would it be and why?
- Who is the single most influential person in your life?
- Name 3 foods that you could eat everyday without getting tired of it.
- What talent do you have that your mom would be surprised to know about?
Now for the Tagging of Bloggers!
- The Valentine 4
- Adventures and Insights
- Built for Comfort Not Speed
- Simply Solo
- Four is a Family
- AdaLamar’s Blog
- Red Awakening
- That Precarious Gait
- Mark My Words
- Working Tech Mom